In-ground Pool Winterizing
Pool closing time is often a sad part of the year. The weather is getting colder, the sun is making way for clouds, it’s windy and rainy, and the leaves are changing color. The summer days spent swimming and bathing by the pool are now but a distant memory and it is common for pool owners not to want to spend too much of this time thinking about their pool. However, failing to close or winterize your pool correctly can and will result in lasting damage to it, resulting in you being unable to enjoy it fully next summer.
Accurate Landscaping, Inc. has developed a reputation that is built on providing an unrivalled pool closing service to residential and commercial pool owners.
Winterize Your Pool with Accurate Landscaping, Inc.
We have been proud to serve pool-owners for decades so, it’s safe to say, that we know a thing or two about closing up a pool. So whether your pool is an in-ground or above-ground pool, you can rest assured knowing that our professional team will use the most advanced and trusted techniques to ensure your pool remains in the best condition possible for next spring.
Upon completion of the initial appraisal, our team will:
- Carefully unpack your pool cover, water tubes and plugs. If you are a previous customer, we will have already decided on a good location to store your pool supplies so we can easily find them. If not, then we might need a little help!
- Disconnect your pump and filter completely.
- Drain any heaters to ensure no residual water is resting in the heater during the winter months.
- Vacuum out all jet pipes and skimmer sides using a state-of-the-art air compressor.
- Remove all diving boards and adjoining ladders before testing the water level one final time.
- Carefully place the cover over the pool, finalizing the winterizing process.